This building, built by Hugo Manhardt in 1912, is characterized by its outstanding inner-city location and its incomparable infrastructure.
The representative offices have very high quality fittings. In addition, the generously dimensioned windows provide a comfortable working environment.
The gastronomic range of services in the direct vicinity extends from traditional cafés to the most exclusive restaurants in town.
The secessionist corner house, which is free standing on three sides, has an elegant foyer with multicoloured marble cladding, plain stucco ceilings and a beautiful glazed wooden front door.
FACILITIES: Office space
· Marble tiled corridor area
· Parquet flooring in the offices
· New kitchens have already been fitted
· Air-conditioning by fan coil
· External shutters
· Small balconies partially available in the internal courtyard
· Separate sanitary facilities
· Top 12: Disabled-friendly toilet
Energy certificate is available: 02.03.2009
Heating requirement: 111.7 kWh/m².a
Public transport: Bus lines 1A, 2A, 3A: Station Brandstätte
U1, U3: Station Stephansplatz
Bus lines 1A, 2A, 3A: Station Stephansplatz
All prices are quoted net, exclusive of the statutory rate of VAT.
Floor Area: 213,58 sqm - 213,58 sqm
Net Rent / sqm: € 23,50 - € 23,50
Operating costs / sqm: € 2,60 / m²