Vienna Real Estate Goldenes Quartier | BAR Real Estate Austria
Floor Area: 139,05 sqm - 1.421,21 sqm
Net Rent / sqm: € 22,00 - € 25,00
Operating costs / sqm: € 3,81 / m²
Vienna has been enriched by one more attraction, namely the Goldenen Quartier. The multifarious building complex in the extension of the classy Kohlmarkt, directly on the corner to the Graben, one of the most exclusive shopping districts of the city, unifies incomparably luxurious apartments and highest quality office spaces.
Structurally it has been possible to successfully retain the historic structure and to upgrade it symbiotically with state-of-the-art architecture. The prominent neighbourhood with numerous international banks, important offices and ministries of state as well as high-profile multinational corporations ensures quick access and outstanding benefits. The building also houses a first class hotel, the new 5-star luxury hotel of the Park Hyatt Group, which along with the very best dining facilities in town as well as the most exclusive boutiques within the actual building and in the direct vicinity simply underscores the prestigious location. The exclusive flagship stores in the Goldenen Quartier benefit from the historic ambience. Numerous international labels, including Prada, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent and Bottega Veneta, have already opened here.
The central inner-city location also ensures optimum accessibility. Four subway lines are within a few minutes walk away.
In line with the exceptional quality of the project, the offices are also a class apart: The premises combine historic flair with the very latest, exclusive office equipment which satisfies the very highest demands for quality. Wooden windows that can be opened are part of the standard finish, which also includes glare and solar protection as well as doors and walls with glass elements.
· The very best inner-city location
· Optimum traffic links
· Underground car parks Am Hof and Freyung
· Outstanding infrastructure and prominent neighbourhood
· Flexible ground plans with high spatial efficiency
· Historic building with the very latest technology
· Representative foyers
· Location with the possibility for various addresses
· Wooden windows that can be opened
· Glare and solar protection
· Pendant lights in the office, downlights in the corridor
· High quality carpet tiles
· Double and/or cavity floors including subfloor tanks
· Sanitary rooms with ceramic tiles and sanitary ware
· Doors and walls with glass elements
A special finish is optionally possible provided this can be technically implemented in line with official regulations.
Energy certificate is available: 23.05.2011
Heating requirement: 53.3 kWh/m².a
· Fresh air supply through central, mechanical ventilation systems and windows that can be opened
· Heating by radiators and district heating
· Cooling by preconditioned intake air, louvered cooling ceilings and district cooling
· Cold water pipes for closed circuit cooling devices in the EDP/LAN rooms
· Fire alarm system, emergency lighting
· Modern access control system with video intercom system
Public transport: Bus lines 1A, 2A, 3A: Station Brandstätte
U1, U3: Station Stephansplatz
Bus lines 1A, 2A, 3A: Station Stephansplatz
All prices are quoted net, exclusive of the statutory rate of VAT.
Floor Area Table:
|Structural Component||Type||Floor||Freie Fläche||Teilbar ab||Terrace||Note|